SO WAS ANYONE ELSE WATCHING THE VMAS AND SAW THIS CAR AD
AND THEY HAD TO MAKE THE GIRL HAMSTERS SEXY
THE FUCKIN HAMSTERS NEEDED FUCKIN TITS AND CURVES
GODDAMN YOU CAN’T GET A BREAK AS A GIRL EVEN IF YOU’RE A FUCKING H A M S T E R you STILL GOTTA BE SKINNY AND HAVE BIG TITTIES
they gave the hamsters TITS they could have looked exactly like the dude ones and just had the hair and the eyelashes BUT THEY HAD TO MAKE THE HAMSTERS SEXY???
I FUCKIGN QUIT
Reasons why I’m excited for “Dear White People:”
- Black actors portraying 3-dimensional characters
- Honest social commentary
- Targeted to the college age demographic
- Thorough exploration of the various forms of racism in America
- Tessa Thompson’s voice and Tyler William’s afro wig
Reasons why I’m not excited for “Dear White People:”
- White people calling it racist
- Mainstream media agreeing with the white people calling it racist
"Children should be seen and not heard."
And that’s why your now-adult children don’t know how to communicate with you or other people, how to put their best foot forward to make moves in this world, without having a moment of greater self-doubt and uncertainty in their words and hearts.